Are you planning to carry out work near our facilities?
Are you planning to carry out work close to our facilities? Do you have questions about the specific safety measures you need to take?
When to contact our Contact Centre?
- If you will be working within 100 metres of our facilities;
- If you will be working near pipelines carrying hazardous substances;
- If you will be working near HV power lines;
- If you will be working near underground electricity cables;
- Before you begin a construction project or issue a building permit;
- If you will be working with tall farming equipment (like tractors, irrigation equipment or combine harvesters) under high-voltage lines;
- If you will be working with a crane, elevator, excavator or another long object (like a ladder);
- If you are working on a roof or scaffolding within 100 metres of an overhead line;
If you are erecting a wind turbine.
Regional reporting points
- If you are planning work in Flanders, you should use the regional reporting point, KLIP (Flemish Cable and Pipeline Information Portal).
- If you are planning work in Brussels, you should use the federal reporting point, KLIM/CICC (Federal Cable and Pipeline Management Database).
You can use
for work in Wallonia too.